East Texas Seed Company
- Planted in late August - early September at 100# per acre of prepared seed bed.
- A combination of:
- Iron & Clay Cowpeas (when available) or Arvika Field Peas
- Heavy Grazer 76-30 or Certified Horizon 314 Oats
- Apache Arrowleaf Clover (pre-inoculated)
- Fast establishment providing high quality early forage production that will attract deer and continue through Winter into late Spring.
- Tested by the Texas A&M Extension Service and proven to be reliable and consistent.